Sunday, June 21, 2009

sometime in the birthday vicinity.


PHOTOBLOG, BEGIN:

Every Sunday, Em and I have been forsaking our previous Sunday activity of playing mopeds for the new and exciting summer time activity of playing softball. It's good. There's entirely too few girls (generally, just Em) and I keep hurting myself (the muscle in charge of sprinting is broken on me) but it's a hell of a good time. Here's the view from the side lines. One of these days, I want to hit that school with a nice slow pitch.

2 comments:

  1. i like this new hobby, i want to play. also lovely photos you are taking, i never knew. is the other blog dead then? miss you mister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup. alive blogs =
    wizardactivephotographyclub.blogspot.com
    isaidtvcafe.blogspot.com

    a.) random photo + words blog
    b.) moped rally/out of town travel/airplane blog

    ReplyDelete