Monday, September 14, 2009

madeline


I don't have shit for pictures of madeline. it's because she's at lawnmower university, and I don't get to see her much. but here's the short version: met madeline when I was 12. we were in honors science. fucking nerds. we'd sing beatles songs with brent zundell. at any rate, that was 18 years ago, friends. so, I guess what I'm getting at, is that whenever I start working your last nerve, whenever you start to be real irritated with all the shit I'm putting you through, just keep in mind, madeline's been dealing with that shit for eightteen fucking YEARS. anyway. here's her playing my suitcase organ on her porch. and on a side note, her dad is cooler than any dad on the planet, except maybe mine. because my dad's the coolest, even if he did one time call madeline a drug addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment