Tuesday, October 6, 2009

atwtr: responsible jon




I'm not gonna lie. there's a part of me that's scared of ol' rj. he's too squeaky clean. well, I mean, a lot of the time he was covered in grease from the bus, so not literally clean, but there's just something about him. the dr. pepper? the midwestern charm that always makes me think of bombing abortion clinics? the way he seems to generally want others to be happy? maybe that's it? maybe it's me feeling this urge to balance out his posi with my negativism? his please and thank yous with my fuck and yous? I don't know. he's a hell of a nice guy, and only barely freaked out this whole weekend, so I don't even know why I'm still talking about it. just on my mind. I think most of it came from me being so high in denny's and him just demanding more and more and more water. freaked me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment