Sunday, July 19, 2009

so much flims!

so, it's been an active week. recording. erina coming to town. natalia too. the sandy river. oak's park. moped night. driving mufflers. I've developed two rolls of film (or flims, if you're swedish, and unable to get the cooking job you actually are looking for, these times are tough) in the past three days, and so there's been lots of updates. I guess what I'm really trying to say is that you should make sure you click the "older posts" button on the bottom of the page, because you'll be kicking yourself if you miss out on awesome pictures like this:



right guys?

also, someone please give me hundreds of rolls of slide film. thanks.

3 comments:

  1. I want to listen to T.Petty with this woman again. when will that happen?

    ReplyDelete
  2. when you convince Justin and Tasha that they should give her a job? Are you still one of the board of directors?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm totally on the board of directors! is it time for me to exercise my authority?

    ReplyDelete